Airbrush Spray Tan
Premier is now offering airbrush spray tanning! Airbrush spray tanning is a great alternative to tanning beds which can cause tremendous damage to your skin.
We utilize two brands for our airbrush tanning treatments.
We use Norvell Tanning Products, the #1 Professional Brand. Norvell is:
- Gluten Free
- Paraben Free
- Cruelty Free
- Sulfate Free
- Non-Comedogenic ( won't clog/block pores)
- 100% Vegan
Norvell is formulated with Natural Color Complex, naturally derived and organic ingredients, Vio-7 or a blend of biotanicals.
Sjolie utilizes all-natural ingredients only. Sjolie professional solutions, pre-tan, and retail items are Gluten-free, Vegan, PETA approved, Erythrulose-free and Urea-free. These are all ingredients Sjolie finds unnecessary when formulating a new product because we focus on the health of the client!
Every Friday we offer Glow-N-Go Fridays, you have a quick 30 minute appointment for only $60.
You'll receive a manual exfoliation which allows for a flawless airbrush spray tan application and then you're off and ready for the weekend.
- When arriving for your spray tan appointment, we recommend wearing dark and loose fitting clothing.
- Your spray tan artist will direct you on how they would prefer you to stand to give you a premium experience.
- We always want you to be prepared. You have the option to wear undergarments during your spray tan session or you can go naked to avoid tan lines if you are comfortable.
- Your spray tan artist will make you feel as comfortable as possible but the spray tan equipment is not heated so the solution being sprayed onto your skin may be a bit cool.
- The spray tan session will take approximately 5-7 minutes.
- We recommend not getting wet after your pray tan session. No working out, showering, or swimming for a minimum of 8 hours after the session.
Premier Medical Spa is now offering body waxing! Everyone loves silky smooth skin and that can be difficult to achieve with a razor. Waxing is a method of hair removal that pulls hair from the root giving you smoother skin, thinner new growth, less ingrown hairs, and a slower regrowth time than shaving.
Using Cirepil wax for sensitive ares, our aesthetician will dedicate time to helping you with personal needs and preferences so you can achieve smooth and beautiful skin in just about any area.
We recommend scheduling an appointment when the desired waxing hair is between 1/4 to 1/2 an inch in length.
Treatment areas include:
- Full Brazilian
- Full Leg
- Half Leg
- Under Arms
- Full Back
- Full Chest